12 d’agost del 2010

Tomorrow forever

I love you, and I'll love you until the end. Time goes by so slowly when you aren't here... I'm tired of hugging you unstil I realize that I have nothing in my arms. Does this roller coaster ever go right? You start to climb and suddenly fall down. I want to be by your side, that you love me and loving you too. And not just telling it, but melt each other until make us one.
I want to retrace your ear with the tip of my tongue, bite your lips, kiss you through the navel and continue descending. Eat you for dinner and in every meal. Touch you, caress you, feel you... own you.
I would like you to feel every of these words, to remember if you have ever felt tickle reading this and to feel it again. Stop thinking about all the things you have saturated in your head. Leave the world behind and imagine for a moment that I'm with you, on your lap, and there's nothing more than this, you and me, and together we float in a universe without sense where only us(?) write the story; us melting the cold of space and competing with the stars, us together hugging each other, us alone, us without knowing where you end and where I beggin... us ours and of nobody else.
I want you, baby. Tomorrow I won't let you go. Tomorrow forever.


3 comentaris:

  1. és precios l'escrit i adoro les cançons q sonen, poder llegir un escrit així amb aquesta música.. omf, genial :)

    ResponElimina