29 d’octubre del 2009

My shiny stars

And they speak like erase feelings was as easy as the pencil with a rubber: if you are wrong, with a couple of times that you pass it on the paper, there remains no sign. Every moment that you live will be written in your life's book forever. You can't put all the memories in a hidden carpet and let them fill with dust. And you ask yourself if you'll be at their lines after a little time. You don't know what will happen tomorrow, so try to do what you enjoy the most today, live every second like the last. Love, fight for what you'd like, follow your dreams and smile all the time. Don't get obsesed with your past - the most of the experiences won't happen another time. Life it's easy with the eyes closed, so sometimes you have to follow your instinct to get where you want.

"If you cry for losing the sun, the tears won't let you see the stars". And they shine day after day, every time stronger to show you their light, making you remember that they're there at your side, and when you need them, you just have to close your eyes and a blow of wind will give you a hug. Thank you for filling my glass little by little, drop by drop. Thank you for taking me a step closer to the moon. Thank you for making me smile when I most needed it and keep me with you. I really, really love you :)

Ok, Joan, I've forgotten to write on the blog another time... I think I'll have to mark on a calendar the days that I have to post something, because if not, I will never remember. Also, these days we've had a lot of exams too and I had to study (I know that I always have an excuse) and I have to pass you in Music Challenge! But I'll try to write sooner the next time.

1 comentari: