21 de febrer del 2010

Busy days!

These days I've been busy with Carnival and reading books for school so I didn't write anything! But I'm back although I have lots of work this week too.

This Carnival I disguised as Tinkerbell, the fairy in Peter Pan. She wears a short green dress and, unfortunately, those was the coldest week of all the winter. In the parade we danced a lot but I hardly got frozen while we were going to Carpas. There, after giving the ticket to enter, I lost my wallet with all the money I had recieved from my saint. Poor me TT
The night passed so fast and it had some good and bad moments, but it was great!

I've read "A Thousand Splendid Suns" from Khaled Hosseini. It was ok, but I had little time to finish it, so I didn't enjoy it much.
I've hardly failed the science exam about the Origin of Life and the Evolution. I was really disappointed 'cause I thought I had done well and I knew all my notes, but not. So here it is, a video about the histoy and evolution of everything (of course I didn't explain it this way in the exam, but I maybe would have had better mark!).


3 comentaris:

  1. Vaocabulary notes:
    -Where you are writing "hardly" you should write "nearly".
    Example: You nearly failed the exam. You nearly got frozen in Torelló.

    Hardly = gairebé no - I could hardly recongnize her, in that disguise.

    -Where your are writing "notes" you should write "marks":
    You get good/bad marks in the exams

    ResponElimina
  2. With notes I mean the "apunts" not the maarkss! TT
    And you should write Vocabulary not Vaocabulary E: ^^

    ResponElimina
  3. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our dialogue made at
    this place.

    My blog post: Erotic Massage in London - -

    ResponElimina