9 de maig del 2011

Farewell

Well, I don't have time to write a long story like I used to do, because we have lots of exams and work to do; the end of the course comes. Now all the teachers ask us for homework and other kinds of work because we need to finish our units for the final exams, but they don't care about if we have or not time to do everything. And it's all so stressing... So I had to look for some old compositions I had in my computer and get them together so they had sense. I suppose this is the end of the blog... Or I'll maybe just write on it if I have time or I feel inspirated. If not... I hope you enjoyed reading it, and also that your heart felt a little bit nostalgic. It's been a pleasure. Thank you for your time! Good luck to everyone.

1 comentari:

  1. It's been a really nice experience... I hope the blog goes on... slowly... no hurry...

    ResponElimina