9 de maig del 2011

Forget, forgot, forgotten

I don’t understand why every time I see a picture of you, my heart stops and you take my breath away. Each time. I’m not supposed to feel this way about you anymore, I’m not. It’s been two months since you left me but it seems you still have a part of my heart. I don’t know if you even think about me every once in a while or feel something whenever you see my face. Part of me hopes you do, which is bad. I still have hope and I have been unaware of that or simply been trying hard to avoid that fact.
I remember when we first started dating, everyone said it wasn't going to work out. No one believed that I would survive this kind of relationship. But still, here we are, you and me together still. But I'm starting to get scared that at the same time we're not. That we're not the same people. That we have lost the spark. That the fire that burned passionate in our hearts, now is only a fire that's burning us in a hurting way.
But that's all we can do, grew stronger and forget about when once upon a time we argued, made up, joked around, had serious conversations, kissed and cuddled, went for late night drives, knew everything about each other... and it all ended. I must forget now...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada