20 de novembre del 2009

Whatever you want, I'd do anything

The world keeps walking, the sun's still shining, but upon you seems to be raining all the time. You go out to the street and everybody has their own lifes and complications. A little tear falls from your wet eyes when the memories invade your head. Anybody has noticed it, good luck or maybe not. You need somebody to take care of you like he did. "Hey, you have to forget" they say... you know it's not that easy to start again when you had it all. You wonder if you'll be blown away. It's not in your hands, you just have to wait for the destiny, those destiny that was yours and became hell.
And someone could tell me the best love songs and poems, someone could teach me how to be a good lover or to pat the moon with my hand, but it wouldn't really mean anything if it wasn't you.

The posts are a little bit borring with so many texts, so here is a song I really like to listen to. The most popular song of the group is "Wherever you will go", but I'm sure you have listened it before, so I'll try with this one.

Anything - The Calling

1 comentari:

  1. It's a beautiful song...
    The texts are not boring. There is a sad feeling floating on them but they are lovely...

    ResponElimina