3 de desembre del 2009

Details in the fabric

This is a new land, where everythig's buildings and cars, shops, people... Lots of people, but there's nobody. I feel the ground under my feet but it's diferent, it's more difficult to go on. I need something to believe. Believe that when I come back nothing will have changed.
I see you in the crowd but you disapear. You're like a shooting star.
My way is like a river, and you're my sea, so promise that you'll stay. Everything's so fragile and I want somewhere to start. It's this crazy clock that goes so slowly when you're not at my side.
There are too many clouds the sky and it's so cold without you. Don't you know that I'd follow you to the most hidden shores, to get you? I can be the wind for you. Come back.
Like those song I used to sing said: "If it's a broken part replace it, if it's a broken arm then brace it, if it's a broken heart then face it... and hold your own, know your name and go your own way [...] Are the things that make you blow have no reason, go on and scream. If you're shocked it's just a fault of faulty manufacturing".

1 comentari: