30 de desembre del 2009

Shivers

Well, this is a part of a text I've been writing these holidays. It has an erotic touch, so I hope that nobody laugh at me or something like that TT The last lines are the most difficult to write, and after trying to continue them several times, I finally gave up.


"A hut in the forest, with views to the garden of your love, full of wilted flowers and spines. Like my sanctuary, a broken feelings' bed and on the walls scars that open when it rains. At night with four candles, waiting that a blow of wind knocks at the door and I found you there, wondering why you're here and not anywhere else.


You appear one afternoon, when the last leaf falls. Hesitating you wait for a signal that gives you the reason why you came. We sit down on the best memories I have, although ignoring them compleatly, like they have ever existed. I catch your hand and my fingers get warm little by little, involved in you. I approach to your lips, forgetting to breathe. I hug you and leave my words on your chest. Returning to reality you look at the roof. You don't want to be here but like it. You want to fly without concerns, go to the moon if you wish it, without lies, without remorse or rancour, be yourself. I'm not in your new dreams, and the only way to get me there another time would be getting back to the past. I caress your cheek but you don't notice. If you'd pay a little attention you'd see that I'm crying inside, shouting, asking for help and that you're the only one who can save me from this nightmare. I kiss you, this time stronger, banishing you thoughts. You let me do while I get down slowly by your neck. Your breathing gets quicker. How I had missed it... My hair dances on your skin when I move. You let down the zipper. Shivers through my heart. So many cold afternoons and now it seems like we reach the sun."

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada