3 de desembre del 2009

Three meters above sky

There's you and me and anyone else. This time yes, we'll break all the rules. You don't have to worry about anything. We'll draw our future with our hands, full of colours. Forget the world, don't tink and lose your time with me.

Now I'm going to explain a film I really recomend to watch - "Three meters above sky". There only problem is that you can just see it in Italian and subtitled in Spanish, because it hasn't been translated. It's based on the book of Federico Moccia with the same name. I really liked the book, and so the second part and the films. It's about a boy who's always in trouble and a very responsible girl that hate each other, but then they finally fall in love. The film shows the things you do for love but in a extremely romantic view, the kind of things that everybody has some time dreamt of. It's so beautiful.
I was looking for the part I liked the most but I didn't find it complete, so here are the last minutes of it.



Step: I'm scared of telling you something wrong... I love you
Babi: Say it again...
Step: I love you
Babi: Never stop saying it
Step: I love you, I love you, I love you
Babi: I've never been so happy in my life
Step: Me neither
Babi: So happy that you can touch the sky with a finger?
Step: No, a lot more... at least three meters above the sky

2 comentaris:

  1. Beautiful and romantic... The perfect ending for this first term... Well done!
    Looking forward to read more in the second term...

    ResponElimina
  2. Joan! Remember to revise if you have checked the post before the song one, because there isn't any coment there! :)

    ResponElimina