10 de desembre del 2009

And now you're swimming for the shore...

What's happening? Are you giving up? Didn't you say that you'd never gonna give up? Hey, you promised it, why are tou breaking it now?
It was my destiny to love him, but not if he's not at my side. I won't fly to those illusion cloud again to then fall. I don't want to fall, I don't want to have a life with an empty meaning, I can't live in a dream forever. Look, I've done all that was in my hands and then I built higher limits (maybe I'll explain it someday) and reach them again. I did the best I could.
If you didn't change your mind during so long, why would you do it now? I know you won't do it.
I suppose that you know what I want to hear, and words are easy to tell 'cause lying isn't so difficult when you play with feelings. You know, I can't fight versus society, I'm one and they are hundreds. They'll always believe you, like the rumor you started and has convinced yourself now.
I love you too much to make you do something you don't want to do, and more you won't be happy like that.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada