3 de desembre del 2009

Pieces of me

-Your life is like a puzzle, and now you have some pieces missing so you have to look for the ones that can replace the others. Where is the problem? I'll try to help you, there are pieces everywhere. Look, here there's one, it's me. Let's start again.
-But it isn't that easy. If my life is a puzzle, the picture on it is him and me together. Now there's a hole between us, so I have to full it with us. Any other piece that isn't from him can cover this empty space, 'cause they don't fit, and if they do, the picture it's not the same.
-I know it's difficult when you've already been full, but maybe you've chosen the wrong box, and you have to follow a different life and start again from zero.
-Or maybe he has hidden the pieces and I might fight for them... What should I do?
-I don't know, I can't decide for you. Look for the one that makes you happier and then fight for it until the end and, if you don't success, you can always try another dream.

Always the destiny and his contradiccions... impossible is nothing, isn't it? :)

1 comentari: