9 de març del 2010

Lost in Odysseus sea

Today ends this white long weekend, and now it lasts a few exams (such as English, History and Greek) and we'll be on holiday again! Everybody has done photos with snow, and I suppose you'll see them on the blog soon (I've added mine at the pictures on the right).
For finish the term I'd like to post another scene from a film. I'm really looking forward the movie "Alice in wonderland" by Tim Burton, but it isn't at cinemas in Spain yet. I think it won't be shown here until April 16th. I'll write something about it then. But now here it is a part of the last scene from the film "When Harry met Sally" (although I haven't seen the film yet, just some parts). I really love it because it's so romantic and sweet. I hope you like it :)



"I love that you get cold when it's seventy-one degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're lookin' at me like i'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely. And it's not because it's new year's eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada