9 de març del 2010

Music in our veins

Today I was listening to the old playlist I had in Spotify (Sad songs, I miss you) and I remembered of these songs. They brought me a lot of memories. It's amazing how we assign the music to times and experiences of our life. You can listen to one song and think about the summer, your birthday party or even a friend. There's music in the soundtracks, the advices on TV, in the shops, even to announce over the PA. Our life is a stave, we compose the lyrics and behind us it sounds music that makes all more beautiful (and sometimes complicated).
The first one it's a little bit sad, I hardly started to cry, but the second one I think it gives you strenght to carry on and keep fighting for what you want, without worrying of what people think of you.


A day to be alone - One less reason


The middle- Jimmy eat world

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada