24 de març del 2010

Wander

I want to breath your "I love you"s and see the mark of my body on your skin when I get up.
I want to find a red rose on the smell of your pillow when you leave home.
I want to bathe with you in the sea, laughing and dancing with the waves.
I want we to make our own love rainbow from wherever we are, to live in our wonderland's castle... where you can always find me.
I want to walk our way together, not that you accompany me in mine.

And after all we've been through you're still all I've got, and although I can't live with you, without you I give up. I've told you I love you 'cause I don't have anything more to give. I hope it's enough for you. And if you want my heart, look under your pillow, I left it there. I'll be waiting at the other side of the street until you decide to cross it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada