1 de maig del 2010

Alison's composition

This is just a composition I did with no relation with the blog, but I have to post something to encourage myself to write more. (Debbie, it will sound familiar to you :))


Alison read the note, smiled, and immediately put on her coat. That was a good way to start the Christmas Holidays. She left home and took a taxi to the centre. Her eyes were shining brightly while she was looking at the sky. It was so warm for a December day. When she arrived at the park he was already waiting for her. They hugged each other and started to walk around the lake holding hands. John seemed a little bit nervous. He was staring at the path but didn't say anything. Suddenly he stopped:
-Ali, we have to talk. I must explain everything or I'll explode. Last week you went to a concert, didn't you?
-Yes, with Kate. What's wrong, John? You are scaring me.
-Look, I was angry because I'd have liked to go there with you but you dind't tell me about it. I drank a lot and went to the disco. A girl came up to me and we danced. And then... you know.
-¡But why?
-I'm really sorry. I love you, Ali...
-I didn't expect this of you John. - she started to cry- Merry Christmas.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada