1 de maig del 2010

Dream mate

Look, I've been your pillow for so long, but it's enought. I'm tired of seeing you sad. The nights that you drown me are every time more compared with the ones you hug and kiss me as you remember him. I can't see what he does, I'm just a body with no arms or legs, but before it was different. You were a brave girl. You didn't cry but were always smiling, and you fought for it. When he left home you sang songs and jumped around the house; I used to feel the vibrations. And now... nothing. You remain with me without moving and you are leaving droplets until you get asleep. Some nights you get tired of everything, throw me to the wall and don't come back until the next morning. Then you come a little bit better, but I feel your pain inside. If you could see yourself in your dreams, little darling...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada