12 de maig del 2010

Letter to a memory

Dear memory,
Long ago (Fa molt temps- ?) that I didn't write addressing directly to you... since my farewell.
I suppose that you still don't understand the reason of my leaving into the wild, but I neither pretend that you do it. I don't like to show to anybody exactly how I am; I always wear a suitcase full of masks to hide me with every person around me. I'm so used to them that I've finally forgotten who I really am, but I have no hurry to find it out. I wonder why I'm writing to you...
Every time I dislike more this game. I've got feelings, and with them you always end losing. In the beginning it has it's charm to introduce yourself like a nice girl that likes to everyone, it isn't so difficult. But I don't want to be popular or like to other people. I want to have a soul sister that joins me in this giant theater that is the world.
Indeed, I've been acting for a long time. You've been allright in your scene, maybe one of the best characters I'll ever find in my play, and I'm sorry for have disappointed you. I was afraid that you saw a different me as the one who you were used to and this could hurt you. I fond of you, you know? I'm sorry to be always selfish, but in my play I have the control, although I'm sometimes a little bit masochist.
I hope that in your next act you can find someone who fills your life, who is transparent like you, and who takes care of you like you deserve. I'm not the right person, I'm not a good sister, and I won't know how to return everything to you, but I thank you. Someday we'll meet again and inevitably I'll remember of all the good memories (I know that you doubted it).
Thank you for everything.

Pandaba (L2...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada